Your Citrine pieces are delicate. Please take good care of them.
- The Jewellery piece should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- It should be kept away from water, perfume and jewellery cleaning sprays and cloths.
- Please store the piece individually in an airtight plastic container. All Citrine pieces are packed in re-sealable plastic covers at the time of purchase. Please retain these covers and use them to store the jewellery. Do not wrap them in any kind of paper, cloth, cotton or velvet. Store only in plastic. Don't store in velvet boxes.
- Please remove your Jewellery when washing up or showering.
- All gold plated silver jewellery is prone to oxidisation. If you wear your gold plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated by any other local Jeweller also.
- Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last, as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause discolouring which can
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold. Never go swimming in your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage.
- Our pieces are delicate and we take no responsibility for careless wear or storage. So please treat them with good care.